Here are “some” of my top 2011 Plus size blogs that I personally read/follow. They are not in any particular order (well maybe the first one…lol ).
1. 8 Plus Divas – 8 PLUS DIVAS is dedicated to women size 8 on up who want to feel sexy, beautiful and fabulous. Our Mission is to help ladies build up their self-esteem and confidence no matter how curvy they are. We encourage ALL women every where to love their bodies, feel beautiful and be healthy. We provide our DIVA’s information about latest Plus Size fashion, Designers, Modeling, Events, Produce Annual plus fashion shows and more. Also check out “The Plus Size Recessionista” Episodes we film. Our ultimate goal is to become a vital/useful source of information for the Plus Size community.
2. Fatshopaholic – Tiffany Tucker is a 21 year old English major, writer, and blogger from Chicago, IL. She wrote and performed short stories while a part of the Chicago based art program Gallery 37. Now, Tiffany writes the personal style blog Fat Shopaholic. There she post outfit photos, the occasional beauty post, and writes about her experiences as a self professed shopaholic.
The Curvy Fashionista® is a fashion lifestyle blog catering to the Curvy.Confident.Chic. plus size woman
4. Big Girl Runway -
Big Girl Runway is dedicated to all the curvy fashionistas out there! We are your fashion voice! Curves are back and better than ever
6. Chic and Curvy -Their motto is to ”Accessorize, Accentuate, & Always Rock Your Curves”! Chic and Curvy’s mission is to highlight all people, places, and things that are chic and curvy. Chic and Curvy is a lifestyle! We promote positivity, self-love, positive body image, having confidence and most of all FASHION. We celebrate our curves each and every day and constantly encourage women to love themselves because you have to be your own biggest fan! Chic and Curvy will discuss fashion, entertainment, money saving tips, sales, dating and issues within the curvy community.
8. Skorch- SKORCH is a webzine focused on showcasing the real style of real women from around the world by offering daily style content that looks and feels like a glossy
9. Full figured Entertainment News -Their mission is simple: They plan nightlife events for the plus-size community in Northern California. They also have a news section on their website. It provides a variety of information about other plus size community events.
10. Plus Model Magazine (The Blog) – PLUS Model Magazine, the premiere virtual magazine celebrating the plus size fashion, beauty and plus size
11. Curves and chaos – Curves and Chaos is a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog for curvy women
12. Daily Venus Diva – Daily Venus Diva is a daily plus size lifestyle magazine featuring everything curvy girls need to live a well-rounded life! Published online our editors bring stories by, for and about women with curves; clothing and style advice; inspiration; dating and relationship advice; Beauty tips and trends; Healthy lifestyle options; Home, family, money, media, travel and much more!
13. Boudjua -Boudjua “meaning rich people” is a blog that was created to alert the fashionable plus size woman of all the latest trends.