“BENEFITS OF JUICING”
Post By: Roseanna
Hello Ladies, I Have a great Juicer called “Jack la-lane Juicer”. I brought it maybe 3 years ago and luv it. I have not used it in awhile so I am going to pull it out and get it to work again. Juicing has so many benefits!!! One benefit I found out is that it can :
Enhancing Female Libido
These fruits and veggies stimulate the sexual drive and response for women.
1. celery – contains androsterone, a hormone that stimulates the sex drive for women.
2. carrots – high in vitamin A which stimulates the epithelial tissue throughout the body.
3. dark green veggies – high in zinc which increases libido.
4. pineapple – high in manganese which is central for production of vetrogen, a hormone that is key to female sexual response.
5. Bananas - the high concentration of potassium and vitamin B boosts energy, and it’s high in bromelain enzymes which boost the sex drive.
So ladies Dont you think its time to invest in a machine or to pull yours out of the cabinets!!!!!!!
Here are other benefits of Juicing!!!
First, you give your digestive system a rest so that your body has time to put its energy, besides digesting, into elimination, recovery and healing.
Juicing gives your digestive system a rest, including the stomach, intestines, pancreas, gallbladder and liver.
Juicing for health provides vital nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals for our bodies to repair themselves, strengthen the immune system and for cell regeneration and growth
Increased energy and mood uplift are collateral benefits of juicing
Health Benefits of Carrot:
- Enhance the quality of breast milk.
- Improve the appearance of the skin, hair and nails.
- When taken daily it can lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Raw contain beta-carotene, a strong antioxidant that can prevent cancer.
- Carrot juice when taken everyday prevent bodily infections and is claimed to be valuable for the adrenal glands (the small endocrine glands situated above the kidneys).
- help improve eyesight.
- help increase menstrual flow.
regulate blood sugar.
Carrot can promote colon health
Health Benefits of Apple :
- Apple is a rich source of flavonoid and polyphenols both are powerful antioxidant.
- Study shown that by eating 100g of apple can give an antioxidant effect that equal to taking about 1,500mg of vitamin C.
- Apple contain a large amount of minerals and vitamins that can strengthen the blood.
- Apple contain malic acid and tartaric acid, that can help prevent disturbances of the liver and digestion.
- Apple cider vinegar when used as beverage can help to prevent the formation of kidney stone.
- The skin of Apple contain pectin that can help remove toxic substances from the system by supplying galacturonic acid. Pectin helps prevent protein matter in the intestine from spoiling.
Eating an apple daily can lower cholesterol and reduce skin diseases
Health Benefits of Red Beets:
- It is believed that red beets when used eaten regularly may help against certain oxidative stress-related disorders.
- Beets can help in normalizing blood pressure.
- Beets helps to keep the elasticity of arteries, when consumed regularly it can help prevent varicose veins.
- powerful cleanser and builder of blood. This is the reason why beets is very effective in treating many ailments caused by toxic environment and surrounding.
- Beet root is recommended for pregnant women because it contain folic acid that can help lower the risk of spina bifida and other neural tube defects in newborn infants.
- Beet juice helps stimulate the function of liver cells and protect the liver and bile ducts.
- Drinking beets regularly can help relieve constipation.
- Beet juice and carrot juice when combined is excellent in the healing gout, kidney and gall bladder problem.
Red beets can also help in the following problems; Headaches, toothaches, dysentery, lumbago, skin problems, menstrual problems, etc